Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fusion: The color of Green

Hi there...
Before I even start making a fusion project, I knew that I wanted to focus on green color and making a layout about my daughter, Caitlen and her favorite color ... These are so much fun to create because I got a a chance to play with fusion and I also added KindaKrafty chatterbox. For the journaling, I simply added alpha petite.







Supply lists as follow:

Green is her favorite color 
Bella floral: JA0247
Bella floral: JA0411
Bella floral: JA0467
Chipz: 133AWH
                                                                                                                     

Others:
Sequins
Twine
Die cut swirls



Last but not least, I added spray ink splatters on the page (make sure to cover your photo when you did this technique).

Thank you for your visit, 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment